I am keeping a secret from this girl, that I might tell her in the near future?

Adrenaline

Mar 26, 2009
I have asked this question before, but I got many fools saying I will lose her for it because they thought I was a liar.

Basically I have been saying I need to tell that girl something important, but didnt quite tell her what it was about.

I really like this girl, and she has constantly been asking me to tell her. I need to tell her that I like her, but not give her an easy approval (hard to get) and it needs to be unpredictable, and idfferent from all the other guys that would give her an answer. I have no problem being unpredictable, and I always make her laugh one way or another, but this ones a risky one, because I do not want to make it obvious that I am interested in her. I still want to leave her thinking if I really like her or not.

No comments that it wont work, just please, offer a suggestion. I knoww it will work for a typw of girl like her, if I get it right.
Again, im getting people saying the same thing.

The secret here is that I like her.

And how am I so full of myself? We have known each other for a year. We have been moving closer and closer to each other for the past six months. All I am doing is building up tension and I am simply going to break the news to her, but I dont want to be too direct about it.

How hard is it to understand?

Just answering as a girl. Whatever secret you have you are messing with her with it. She knows you have a secret it sounds like so what is it that your waiting for? How bad can it be that your not even saying here at ya what it is? No one can really answer this question cause no one knows what the secret is. Do you have AIDS or are you a father? There are different levels of secrets and you cant expect anyone here to tell you what to do about a mystery.

You're playing games. What makes you're so special that she should be so awed by the fact that you like her? Boy are you full of yourself! You don't say if you been on dates with her yet? You need to get to know each other better before either one of you confesses to "liking each other".

hey? are you busy today im in a park (Or something)
can you plz come over here and help me
i will going to lost half of my life if i ain't find it now
plz help me
i just don't trust anybody but you
plz
will you?
:)
tantantanan
and the girl came
(
what was it?
i've lost my heart and don't know where to find it