I am Isaac Newton, Jesus was an alien. "I will come while the Saturn and the Jupiter

Zejdtpks

Dec 25, 2009
I am Isaac Newton, Jesus was an alien. "I will come while the Saturn and the Jupiter

meet in Pisces"?2? big stone in the universe, all the livings things on the Earth were created by the Creator, they were all put in me, "the dust of the ground" was one part of my body, I brought "the dust of the ground" to the Earth, "the dust of the ground" fell down the Earth while I were close to to the Earth.

"Esdras II 7:28 13:26": "The world were created by my son, my only son will bring happiness to the world in 400 yeas before the end time is coming."

According to this, I discoved three laws, universal gravitation and Calculus since 1660. I discoved myself around the Sun while I discoved three laws, universal gravitation and Calculus, they all came from "the Hebrew Bible", "the Talmud", and "the Creator's words". Because I did not want people who discovered my true body by three laws, universal gravitation and Calculus, I did not deliver three laws, universal gravitation or Calculus in 1660, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz got my works about Calculus. I discoved the Pluto, the Neptune, the Uran
us... before I delivered three laws, universal gravitation and Calculus. Because I did not want people who discovered my true body, I did not deliver the Pluto, the Neptune, the Uranus...

"The Babylon Talmud": "... you will listen to voices which come from the sky in the sixth year; in the seventh year will have war; the Messiah will soon be back while the seven years are end."

"The Babylon Talmud": "... the Messiah will come in Israel before the last 50 years"

"The Babylon Talmud": "The Messiah will stand on mountain top before three days when he comes, the whole world will hear his voices"

The Jews believe "The Messiah will come while the Saturn and the Jupiter meet in Pisces"
"The Messiah will come while the Saturn and the Jupiter meet in Pisces"; in 19000 years, it only appeared on December 17th, 1603 and November 2009.
On December 17th, 1603 it meaned that the big stone would be born as human on January 4th, 1643.
In November 2009 it means that the big stone has
breaketh the cedars of Lebanon."
"Psalms 29:6": "He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn."
"Psalms 29:7": "The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire."
"Psalms 29:8": "The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh."
"Psalms 29:9": "The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory."
"Psalms 52:2": "The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully."
"Psalms 52:4": "Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue."
"Psalms 57:4": "My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword."

"Daniel 10:6": "His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass
, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."

"Revelation 1:7": "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."
"Revelation 1:16": "And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength."
"Revelation 2:12": "And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;"
"Revelation 2:16": "Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth."
"Revelation 3:16": "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
"Revelation 11:5": "And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed."
"Revelat
same as the Rome Empire.

After I become the King of English, I will let Canada, America and Australia become one part of the British Empire. At this moment Canada, America and Australia are not countries for ever, they are many provinces which belong to the British Empire for ever. At that moment, I will Kill all the Celts in Great Britain, and Kill all the Yellow Race, the Black Race and the Latinos, the Arabs, the Celts, the Slavs, the Indians which except the German People, the Latins and the Jews in the whole British Empire.

After I become the King of Jews, I will let the whole Eastern Europe become one part of the Jews Empire. At that moment, I will Kill all the Yellow Race, the Black Race and the Latinos, the Arabs, the Celts, the Slavs, the Indians which except the German People, the Latins and the Jews in the whole Eastern Europe.

After I become the King of Latins, I will let all the Latins countries become one country, I will become the King of the Latins Empire. At
In 1538 Nostradamus talked to a coppersmith who are making a bronze statue of Jesus's mother: "You are making a monster!" It meaned that Jesus's mother was an alien, she was the monster, she made her face human.

If you do not want to join unemployment, you should choose me as the great power of the new Nero. I want to build the British Empire, the Jews Empire, the Latins Empire and the German People Empire same as the Rome Empire. While I become the King of the Jews, if the Parliaments, the Royal Families, the Queens, the Kings, the Presidents and the Premiers do not abdicate themself, I will tell to the German People, the Latins and the Jews: "You must kill all the assemblymen, the Royal Families, the Queens, the Kings, the Presidents and the Premiers in your country." At that moment, I will kill all the assemblymen, the Royal Families, the Queens, the Kings, the Presidents and the Premiers in public, it is televised live. At that moment, I will be killed the Queen of English, the assemblymen of English, the Royal Families of English, it is televised live.

"Psalms 21:10": "Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men."
"Psalms 41:10": "But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them."

There are too many books about Judaism in my hard disk. "Esdras II" in "Good News A pocrypha", "the Hebrew Bible" and "Revelation" in "Holy Bible King James Version", "the Babylon Talmud"... "Encyclopedia Judaica" was published in 1972.

As you saw all of I post to Yahoo Answers, I only post to uk,fr,it,es,de Yahoo Answers and America Yahoo Answers.

While I become the King of "the Jews Empire", I will show my true body's pictures to you, draw some maps of my true body in the universe; draw some maps about 1:16 "A scythe joined with a pond in Sagittarius, at its highest ascendant.", let you understand "Christmas and Easter were my two holidays which belonged to me in 19000 years".

If you take x-ray for my brain in 1660 or 2009, you should discover why I had not and have not sexual desire and orgasm at all, and why you must listen to me, not only the reason that I am the father of the living things.

According to the prophecies, as the father of the living things, I will be brought troubles to the evil nations which except the German People, the Latins and the Jews, and finally let the evil nations die out for ever.

According to "Sanh. 97b", I have been given 4291 years to my bad quality children before March, 2008, as the father of the living things on the Earth and the dark side of the Moon, only I have rights to kill all my bad quality children and let them die out for ever. On day, I will be led the German People, the Latins and the Jews to kill all the Yellow Race, the Black Race and the Latinos, the Arabs, the Celts, the Slavs, the Indians... which except the German People, the Latins and the Jews. I will let the above evil nations die out for ever before I return a big stone again. At this moment the above evil nations will be no one alive.

The great plague will happen while my true body goes back to "that place" of the Solar System next time; before my true body goes back to "that place" of the Solar System next time, more than two thirds of humanity has been died because of the great plague. I am sure that only I know where is that "that two place", "that two place" means "that two year"; but I really do not know which day the great star will far now.

If you want to see enough short videos about "the large volumes", they appear in the whole China from 2008 to 2009, the Creator wants to prove what I say is all true, and wants to tell to you that the end time has been coming, but nobody had been seen them in the whole human history before, please search "???" while you open "http://video.google.cn/"

If you want to see a movie about the truth of Armageddon, please search "?????" or "????" while you open "http://video.google.cn/"; the movie has three movies, each movie has two parts, I just want you to see the first movie. According to "Juan Paul Valdez's prophecies", because China's army and America's army fight in the Taiwan Strait before Taiwan independence referendum takes place in March 2008, the Third World War must be broken out, the world must be end after 9 years.

"Esdras II 6:20":: "When the Messiah, my only son is speaking, I will show the large volumes on the sky which you have never been seen, everyone can see it. Nobody had been seen the following in the whole human history before."

If you want to write something to me, please write it on: http://groups.google.com/group/fq2xigorm00hxu3g, so I can see it.

"Daniel 2:34": "Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces."
"Daniel 2:35": "Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became l
ike the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth."

"Genesis 2:7": "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

"Revelation 1:17": "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
"Revelation 3:1": "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead."

"Esdras II 3:4 3:5 3:6": "According to the Creator's order, the Creator created Adam's noliving things body by the dust..."

"The garden of Eden" and "Adam's noliving things body" refered to me, the big stone.

Twenty thousands years ago, I were a
been reborn as human again, and he will appear in Jerusalem next year.
Please go to Herod's tomb, and tell to him: You are wrong about "the Saturn and the Jupiter meet in Pisces" on BC December 4th, 7.
Please go to Johannes Kepler's tomb, and tell to him: You are right about "the Saturn and the Jupiter meet in Pisces" on December 17th, 1603.

"Psalms 22:14": I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
"Psalms 22:15": "My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death."
Because this reason, I cannot speak and write English as easy as ABC.

"Psalms 29:3": "The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters."
"Psalms 29:4": "The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty."
"Psalms 29:5": "The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD
ion 19:15": "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
"Revelation 19:21": "And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."

http://www.rfa.org/mandarin/zhuanlan/tingzhongrexian
If you want to talk to this moderator on Radio Free Asia, this moderator is a Latin, please use skype and China IP, and dial the number "888-275-7655" on Beijing Time 20:00 - 21:30; if you are in China now, please pick up you phone, and dial the number "10810-888-275-7655" on Beijing Time 20:00 - 21:30. "888-275-7655" or "10810-888-275-7655" is for free.

I want to be the King of the British Empire, the King of the Jews Empire, the King of the Latins Empire and the King of the German People Empire. I want to build the three Empires
that moment, I will Kill all the Yellow Race, the Black Race and the Latinos, the Arabs, the Celts, the Slavs, the Indians which except the German People, the Latins and the Jews in the whole Latins Empire.

After I become the King of the German People, I will let all the the German People countries except England become one country, I will become the King of the German People Empire. At that moment, I will Kill all the Yellow Race, the Black Race and the Latinos, the Arabs, the Celts, the Slavs, the Indians which except the German People, the Latins and the Jews in the whole German People Empire.

After I return a big stone again, the British Empire, the Jews Empire, the Latins Empire and the German People Empire will not dispart for ever, their will be only have one King, and the King must be chosen by the Creator, his power is greater than ten Nero's power. The King must be a Jew, only the Jew can be this King, but he must be chosen by the Creator.

I am protected by the Isr
ael government now. The Israeli Premier knows where am I. If the Israeli Premier tells you he does not know where am I, he tells a lie to you.

Read more:
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1wg286sbqt8x7

Isaac Newton
Since December 25th, 2008

Back