I am getting a puppy and i want to spoile it rotten any thing you guys can think of?

chicken breast, scale model of human bed, cook the dog human food, giving the dog it's own room

Dog clothes! That makes me sick thinking about how people treat there dogs better than other human beings sometimes.

Ooohh its exciting aint it? Where can i start? All my dogs are spoilt BUT, they know i'm the boss! Thats very important, the training i mean, or you'll have a little monster running your life ha ha ha. I know what you mean though, you just want the very best him / her. Your love and your patience are the very best treats you can give your puppy, along with the biscuits, the fresh carrots, the fresh cooked chicken, a lovely cooked steak every so often, a lovely piece of cooked fish etc etc ha ha ha, its hard NOT to spoil them! How lucky is your puppy? Good luck with him / her, i hope everything goes well for you both x

Dont cook it! hahah! lol...Im just kidding! So what you want to do is if you are at the pet store with your dog and your dog seems to want something, then you buy it what it wants...if you keep on doing this, then maybe it will do it again and then again until he gets used to it. Another way is to just do anything he wants around the house! You can but it alot of chew toys, and all the foods that he or she loves! You can also sleep with him to make him feel safe. You can but it some dog clothe, boots, and you know, doggy outfits, carry him around, walk him or she with a really pretty dog leash, you can also let him eat icecream and all you can think of! I tried it once with my dog, and he relly got used to it! The sad thing is that he is now in a better place! It was so sad to see him go! That animal was like a son to me!

Well, good luck and I hope that you have soooo much fun with your dog!

Yes..take him to training, never miss a vet appointment, make sure he's a good canine citizen, teach him to be a therapy dog, teach him manners, stash money aside in case of emergency, get him insurance, take him on walks everyday...3x's a day if you really feel like spoiling him.
Then when all of that is said and done, get him the best dog food he likes that you can afford, buy him treats, clothes, chew toys, and enter him in every puppy picture contests.
Have fun.

Buy it a wardrobe with matching accessories. Never let it out of your sight, walk it often, and love it to death! That's what I would do with a new puppy. My old dog of 15 years died, but I loved him so much.

I have tons.Like buying dog clothes,lots of chew toys,and many more like bones,shampoo,dog bed,and um,oh ya and a fancy collar.

uuuh never leave it alone...especially when it cries...and have it with you all the time...give it whatever it wants...things like that are good to spoil it...not entirely sure why you'd want to but :p

Go 2 the Juicy Couture website..they have this whole line called Juicy Crittoure where they have dog nail polish, dog perfume, dog scented nail polish remover, dog towelettes, dog jewelry, all this funny crap. If I was rich I would ttly paint my dog's nails lol. Or you could always just put it in a sweater, I hate when ppl dress their dogs but u can do whatever you want.

umm give it the good dog food..like the meats....there really good for them ...but only spoiled dogs get them..so ur in luck

Back