I am a bi guy in a relationship with a girl but I keep fantasizing about men?

FabioFab

Nov 10, 2010
Hi, I am a 20 year old guy, I have a girlfriend and I have always been more into girls than guys eventhough I see myself as a bi. Well during past couple of years I have been more into guys than before, I even had romantic feelings for a guy and I fell for him, and I even wished to be his boyfriend (I never thought I'd want to have a bf before that incident). I didn't get that far though because he wasn't into guys and so on and so on. Anyway... the problem now is: I love my girlfriend, she is amazing and I'm also sexually attracted to her BUT. I keep fantasizing about guys and sometimes I wish I could actually have gay sex with a man. Since I've never had sex with a guy (only kissing), I'm not sure if I'd actually even like it. But part of me would like to find out. My girlfriend is very devoted and before I & her started going out I was already thinking maybe I'm more into guys. But I have very strong feelings for her, in everyway. It's just that I feel very confused because sometimes I wish I could have a girlfriend AND a boyfriend. And well, that is not gonna happen. And I could never upset my girlfriend. She knows I'm bi and she was ok with it, but I try not to advertize it to her because I feel like it might somehow upset her plus, now I'm with her, she probably doesn't want to hear me talking about men. So can somehow advise me, should I stay in a relationship (I really love her and I don't want to lose her) or should I just go & explore my sexuality more? I'm confused.

Back