i am 21 years old, and want to have a baby! Any interesting name ideas?

ashmstan

Mar 12, 2010
my mother is very sick, and not predicted to be around for more then a year and i want to give her a grandchild! my bf and i have been together since we were fifteen. we both feel as if we are ready to have a child together, but we are both very weird with names. We want a unique name,but at the same time not to unique! for a girl we like ashlynn grace, but is that weird? please help!!!

Well now you have to really think is the only reason why you want a baby is because your mother is passing away? I don't mean to sound messed up or anything but that is sweet that you do want your mom to see her grandkid before she goes. But are you ready mentally, physically, and most of all financially? Having a kid is not easy and at the age of 21 you have to really be prepared. Well names for kids male: Matt, Matthew, Jon, Paul, Aaron, Ben, Benjie, female: Crystal, Isis, Grace is a good one well those are the only ones that came by my mind. Well GL!

Ashlynn grace is a beautiful name. You have alot of choices if yu want something different try for older names that arent too weird like
ANNA
CHARLOTTE
ELEANOR
ELLA
EVA
GRACE
JULIA
LUCY
ROSE
STELLA
VIOLET
ANDREW
BENJAMIN
CHARLES and CHARLIE
HARRY
HENRY
JACK
LEO
RAY
SAM
WILLIAM

These were very popular back in 1910-1920 There is ALOT of ideas on the net so maybe look up a few sites. Just remember the name you give your child is the name he/she will have for the rest of their lives!

I love the name Ashlynn, it's not too unique, but not too common and it's so pretty I love pairing it with Grace, it flows real nicely.

Back