i am 16 and plan on taking GNC pro performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60?

Miraz

May 28, 2010
i weigh 144 ..earlier i was 165 then lost weight and now want to gain weight. I want to gain muscle weight thou. Not fat. I run on the threadmill for cardio and lift weights. I go to the gym 5 times a week and work out 2 body parts except Wednesday. On Wednesday i work out Legs. I been working out for quite some time and had different goals. But 3 weeks ago i decided i want to increase weight. I been drink weigh 100% protein which has 110 calories and 24 Grams of fat i drink it two times a day. I still weigh 144. My next protein shake i want to buy is The GNC performance AMP Amplified wheybolic extremem60 Which has 280 calories and 60 g of protein. Also i was thinking should i buy fish oil with that. Does it sound like a good idea since i want to gain muscle weight not fat. I do cardio don't do abs much since i have a little belly and whats the point if that fat is covering it i have to lose the fat first. Anyways does this plan sound good to gain muscle weight and get stronger and buff?? Please help me out

DO YOUR ABS WORKOUT

I do cardio don't do abs much since i have a little belly and whats the point if that fat is covering it i have to lose the fat first. Please help me out

You should do abs because you lose more fat on a part of your body if yo have muscle there. Even if you don't see your abs they are burning fat faster and better because there is muscle so you will see them soon.

Back