I already asked but didn't get answers. Would you be interested in reading this?

JaneJ

Jun 4, 2008
Here's some more describtion than just the main thing but anyway. Don't say it's too confusing or complicated. Please tell me your opinion and would you be interested in reading this?

There's this girl CJ and she used to be a guineapig for a laboraory in the future of this company called Tactica. They were trying to make an immortal human. Then this other company Kotuku They destroyed the laboratory and all the guinea pigs that were successfully immortalized. they destroyed everything, all the notes and stuff...they save CJ and sent her to the 21st century. They didn't kill her because the tests weren't comleted and she wasn't ny danger as long as Tactica doesn't get her in their hands. Also the boss didn't wnt to kill anyone. (cj has huge physical strength cause of the tests)

At the beginning, after 13 years of searching the Tactic ppl find Cj and come back for her, then Kotuku saves her and she starts working for them, helping them to save the 41st's century's earth that is polluted and almost completely destroyed. Also it's like a war between two companies. I didn't want it to be like "the bad guys" and "the good guys". i make itthe way that the reader can choose their own side... tho most of the ppl will be on Kotuku, i think....

what u think? good? or does it suck? will it work?

Later she finds out that the boss of tactica is her dad and she has a ifficult choise, aso in both companies there's a guy she likes.... that's another difficult choice.

The guy on kotuku's side has a difficult past and he used to live on earth, then his mom and dad disappeared, friends moved out and his brother was shot. he was also shot, but he surived, kotuku ppl find and save him... and there are other things about him, like he's really nice, social, strong, smart but smiling isn't a natural thing for him and he's really sencitive (i don't mean crying easily)...

i haven't really thought about the other guy

Back