HTC one, Nexus 4 or Motorola RAZRi?

Rachierawr

May 6, 2013
im having a massive debate. i need a new phone and i know i deffinatly DONT want another iPhone.
i have a nexus 7 and im addicted to it. its amazing and i want a phone with the same qualities. (mainly: google play, chrome, being able to open the windows guide and see all apps that are open, being able to scroll down from the top of the screen to easily access settings (brightness, auto rotate etc), and reasonable battery life. and as well as being relativly durable)
now im debating between the:
HTC One, which ive heard is the best smartphone at the moment, however i have seen reviews about bad battery life, and overheating(which will obviously lead to hardware issues, and freezing)
Nexus 4, which has really good reviews BUT, also has reviews about being extremely fragile! (breaking after being dropped 2 inches, which may not be good as i am very clumsy.)
and the Motorola RAZRi, which has okay reviews but has reviews of being slow and 'pixily' and i dont like the look of the phone in general (but thats just me being picky)
what i need is your advice on either which to pick, or if you own one of these devices, could you let me know how good you think it is?
i was looking at going onto a contract, (all ranging from £20-28, for unlimited text and internet, and over 400 mins)
thankyou for your input!

Back