How To Unlock HTC Wildfire ?

tonyroger123

Dec 28, 2010
USA
An HTC Wildfire can be unlocked with an unlock code. Since the HTC Wilfire is a gsm phone we know that it may likely come with a SIM lock that will prevent the HTC Wildfire from working with foreign or unaccepted SIM cards. Therefore in order to unlock your cell phone and get service with someone else, you will need to remove this SIM lock.

Get a HTC Wildfire Unlock Code

Getting a free code from your carrier doesn't always work. Alternatively, we recommend UnlockGenie.com for the genuine unlock code

If you have your HTC Wildfire’s unlock code, you can now follow the free steps and instructions below to unlock your cell phone:

How To Unlock HTC Wildfire

1. Power on your HTC mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card in (or no SIM card at all).
2. Enter your 8-digit unlock code you attained earlier.
3. Your HTC mobile phone should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!

Note: The free unlock instructions provided above only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the HTC Wildfire. As always there may be already unlocked versions of this mobile phone, but generally cost a lot more then unlocking it yourself.

Click here to unlock your HTC Wildfire

1314280698.jpg

There are many ways to Unlock the HTC Wildfire from network lock.You can use the unlock code to unlock it....There are lot of unlocking sites available like this to get the unlock code.I got the unlock code from Theunlockspot.com and unlocked it easily.

I would like to gratitude for sharing a great and helpful information here, I have to say that If you want to unlock code your phone, then fist download unlock code on cellulercode site after just visit Mobileunlockcodeguide here they will provide a free instruction of How to use unlock code on your phone.

Back