How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer

hilojenny

Dec 14, 2011
New York
Now it’s the happiest time during the whole year, we don’t have to work, don’t have to go to school, just settle down and enjoy the great moment with family and friends. When you hanging out with your friends, what do you usually do? For me, I will share my favorite music and videos in my iPod with my friends. If you would like to do that too, I can share my personally experience in this great time.

We all that we can just share our files in iPod with friends directly, we have to transfer them to a third-party tool first, like our PC, you know you can do anything you want on your PC, so, if you know how to transfer music from ipod to computer, then it won’t be problem to share the music with others. But among all those gadgets in the Internet, which one is the best? If you Google it, there are millions results you can get, you will feel a litter confused to decide which one to use. After my compare, I believe what I am using now is the best one.

You need to make sure that you have installed iTunes on your computer, then run this ipod to computer program, and you can manage your ipod device with no problem.
Step1. After your iPad/iPhone/iPod connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, the music will be shown in the list.

Step2. Choose the list and files you want to transfer, Click the Export button.

Step3. After you clicking the Export button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring.
Step4. When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the OK button to view the output files.
It isn’t that hard, right? This trick is not just can be used when you want to share things with your friends, there are more situations that you can use it, for example, you decide to replace all your files in your iPod with new things but you don’t want to delete them because there is a chance that you still want to recall, when that happens, this transfer can help you backup all your files in iPod onto your computer, sometime you would like to listen that old song again, just sync it to your iPod, so there is no need to buy it in iTunes one more time.
Except for music, there are so many things that you can share with your family and friends, like photos that record the precious time in the past year, which have important meaning for you, I believe when you watch those pictures with your friends together, it will be very lovely

Back