How to smoke weed on 6 month probation? I've made it three months, but I can't...

TonyHolmes

Feb 28, 2012
...take it anymore...? They used a saliva drug test on me and I passed. I would appreciate any help from anyone who has actually gone through this or someone who knows the facts about this stuff. If they used a saliva drug test, will they switch it to a piss test later? PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS! JUST HELP! I Know I need help, but I can't get help for another month, and I either have to smoke and something WORSE! So please help...Can I smoke a couple blunts if I have two weeks before the drug test?

Been there man. Had that ankle cuff on for over 6 months. Don't try to play games with the fluids. Straight up everything I did was just like this and no problems.
Every morning I gargle a tablespoon of cinnamon with about half as much cayenne pepper. I do the same thing in the evening before I got to bed. On top of that just about the only thing I ever drank was water. It kept my system running clean. I never once popped positive.

Back