How to replace the ball joints on acura integra? Please help ?

AcenJoker

Jul 21, 2009
So I have a 96 Integra and Its ball joints on the left side are not good. I am trying to put the joints in without taking the brake rotor and axle out. So is it possible to do it if I have a new control arm with the upper ball joint? ALSO, and the lower ball joint is bad too and I want to know if I can do that the same way with out taking the brake disc and axle out?
PLEASE ANSWER AND THE BEST ANSWER WILL GET POINTS AS A REWARD.
THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE.

ummmmmm you dont have to take the axle out the axle has nothing to do with the upper ball joints you just need a ball joint seperating fork to pop the upper control arm off of the spindle and unbolt the upper control arm and the strut have some one use their foot to press down on the edge of the brake rotor to lower the strut and spring down and pull the upper control arm out over the strut and do the revers to put it back in. as for the lower that would take a little longer to explain so just look it up on youtube.

(edited) i left out the word upper in the first part of what i said *the axle has nothing to do with the upper ball joints. you will have to take the axle out of the spindle for the lowers.

Back