How to play Blu-ray disc and the newest Blu-ray movie on PC and Mac

leeamber11

Nov 13, 2013
usa
“How can I watch my Blu-ray movies on my computer? The Blu-ray is so popular and I bought many Blu-ray discs, but I can't find a fabulous BD player to play them. So do you have some suggestions”? As we all know, we couldn't play a BD movies on computer directly. Do you bothered with the complicated process when playing Blu-ray movies? It doesn’t matter. Here I can introduce a powerful program named Blu-ray Player which can rip out these troublesome. This Media Player enables you to play Blu-ray discs, and it can also play Blu-ray folders and other normal videos. Here are simple three steps to you to enjoy your movies. 1. Connect Blu-ray drive to the program You need to have a BD drive to connect to your computer. Then connect the drive to your PC or Mac.
10740895005_b252bc343d.jpg
2. Install the program and launch it Here you can own the powerful assistant for free: Windows user click Mac user press
10741004994_d9bf8c61cc.jpg
3. Load your movies After installing it successfully, you can launch it. You are able to load your local folder to the program, and you can also open the disc via the BD drive. Now you can enjoy your movies freely with the Blu-ray Player.
10741192783_fec65a7940.jpg
What’s more, the Blu-ray Player highly supports 1080p HD video to have a better enjoyment. And you are able to capture pictures of the favorite moment when you are watching your movies.

Back