How to mess up my Blackberry Bold?

AnonymousDonny

Jun 16, 2013
I want to get a new phone, but my parents keep telling me that my Blackberry is good enough... So I was thinking that if I mess it up, as in the software or the os, they could buy me a new one... Please help, I don't mean breaking it on the outside....

"Take a bath" Whoops! I thought my Blackberry was Waterproof!
and then get grounded forever

Okay since I have a blackberry of my own I'm exactly the same as you they are really annoying and I want an iPhone tbf or anything else ! You could keep dropping it by " accident" because I did that and it went crazy the red light kept flashing on the top even when I didn't have a new text. Or you could do what my brother did and leave it in your pocket and but that clothing in the washing machine his phone didn't work again haha he got a new one. Or you could download lots of stuff like photos and stuff on your phone and it will most definitely make it crash. Good luck !! Hope this helps :)

um i think youre a very spoiled ungrateful little brat so my advice to you is please break it in any way you wish and i will be praying that your parents do not get you a new one.

Back