How to make fit your body?

wereli

Aug 22, 2011
USA
Guys i want to know fitness exercise of body like Aerobic Stepper and all i want to know that how much outdoor games are support for fitness of your body. Please suggest me. Also suggest me online shop to buy accessories that just simply make order and get accessories at home.
I'd appreciate any advice.

------------------
mini tennis balls

Technically not really because if you only eat only food thats good but you still need to exercise to loose calories and fat you gain from eating. Exercising can also help you feel and look younger..and you can also live longer

Last edited:
These are the main tips for fitness and to be healthy in life:
1. Keep Exercise before work
2. Brush your teeth after meals
3. Interval Training
4. Measure your food to keep track of protins

Last edited:
To make fit your body do regular workouts.
Do some cardio exercises specially jogging, running, swimming, cycling, and jumping etc. to maintain your fitness level.
You should also participate in some sports for the permanent fitness and improved body strength.

Maitland gym

Last edited:
Officially not really because if you only eat only meals thats excellent but you still need to work out to reduce calorie consumption and fat you obtain from consuming. Training can also help you experience and look young..and you can also stay longer.......

Try and avoid starchy foods chips fries potatoes white pasta bread. stick to wholemeal. make sure you're eating lots of fruit and veg & drink water. I jog regularly to keep fit, just for 20 mini 3 or 4 times a week it makes a big difference.

Back