:How to Format & install OS Software in Nokia 7210 SuperNova?

shanu

Aug 11, 2008
My Above stated phone switched off suddenly. After that when i tried to switch on it's getting a white screen,nothing z display. light z kep on until i remov battery. I have visited the Technician and she suggested that the Phone's software is corrupted and needs to be re-installed... hw i install softwre

But The phone is nt getting started..

So how to Do That......

How to Format & install OS Software in Nokia 7210 SuperNova?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Above stated phone switched off suddenly. After that when i tried to switch on it's getting a white screen,nothing z display. light z kep on until i remov battery. I have visited the Technician and she suggested that the Phone's software is corrupted and needs to be re-installed... hw i install softwre

So how to Do That......

nokia soft problem

So how to Do i repair it .................That......

my nokia mobile (nokia 7210 supernova) does not start when i start the mobile it shows nokia mono and after it gives msg that's contacts not ready and then switched off wht will i do to remove this problem

Back