How to describe a "typical" attractive blonde?

YayaXOXO

Sep 24, 2011
I'm writing a short love story that has a traditionally pretty blond-haired, purple-eyed young woman around 20 to 25-years-old. She has a fairly large bust and a slender, but not skinny, build. Her look and body type is supposed to be kind of predictable compared to all the other women in my story, but I still want to describe her in a way that makes her features as interesting as the other girls.

Any ideas? Her skin is kind of pale if that helps.

Hey, Don't ask anyone else how this person is, ask her yourself because every person is different.

Woah, wait a second... I didn't even know purple eyes existed, let alone that they were traditional? I would have thought blue eyes would have sufficed. Anyway. I'll try my best.

Once I locked eyes with her, it was hard to look away. Soft blonde curls tumbled past her shoulders, pooling above her buxom chest like a golden river. A faint blush bloomed beneath her pale skin, and she tore her eyes away from mine, hiding them beneath a veil of think, mascara-laden eyelashes. I made my way through the bar towards her, feeling as though I were lost in a waking dream. Surely I would snap out of it soon, surely this woman wasn't real? As I approached, her eyes snapped up again, and I was struck by their odd purple hue, flecked with gold. A smile ignited on her face, revealing two shallow dimples in the hollow of her cheeks.

Eh. So that's pretty lame, but I can only hope I gave you some inspiration.

Back