How to convince my dad to let me go on vacation with my boyfriend.?

Catie

Jul 8, 2008
I'm 17 and he's 19 , but his family and family friends are going with. And his sister who is my age is bringing her boyfriend with. And we would be sleeping in separate rooms I'd be with his sister. He'd be with his sisters boyfriend. The problem is I don't know how to convince my dad to say yes , I haven't asked him yet but I have a feeling he will say no even though my mom said yes.

If that is the case then I am sure you don't think he would accept any reasoning. So if that is the case, why bother.............Sounds dumb huh? Why not ask first and get a reason. At least then you will know what you are up against

just explain to him what are your plans and that you really want to GO.. maybe he say say yes maybe no.

i would just have you and your mom lie and say that you're just going on vacation with a lot of friends from school...i wouldn't even tell him that your bf is gonna be there

Just tell him everything u wrote here, tell him u will be responsible. Don't argue with his points, just take then in, and try some convincing. Has he met you boyfriends family? If not maybe that could be arranged first

Back