How to convert MTS file on a Mac

kylabromley

Nov 22, 2010
usa
How to convert MTS file on a Mac
Are you finding HD (High-Definition) video encoder and HD decoder on Mac?
Are you finding this video encoder that can capture your favorite pictures?
Are you finding the best MTS Converter for Mac?

Now, MTS Converter for Mac is your best choice.

MTS Converter for Mac can convert HD video to general video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc.

The key point is how to use MTS Converter for Mac. Right?

1. Download and launch MTS Converter for Mac
2. Add HD video files
3. Set output format profile
4. Edit HD video files on this MTS Converter for Mac
5. Covert HD video files

I’ll give you more details to use MTS Converter for Mac

Step 1: Download and launch MTS Converter for Mac and you’ll see the interface

mts-converter-sc.gif

Step 2: Add HD video files
One way is to click “Add File” button and then popup dialog box for you to select your wanted files.

Step 3: Set output format profile
If you click the first drop-down list of “Profile”, you’ll see it includes general video, general audio, HD video, iPod, iPhone, apple TV, lossless audio, mobile phone and the others.
The next drop-down list is output format like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, FLV, etc.

Step 4: Edit HD video files on MTS Converter for Mac
1) Effect
Click "Effect" button to adjust the effect of the video and the window as follow:

effect.jpg

2) Trim
When previewing the MTS files, you can drag the slider bar to sure the start time and the end time and then click on "Ok" button.

trim.jpg

3) Crop
Click "Crop" button to set the values of the left, top, right, and bottom.

crop.jpg

Step 5: Covert HD video files
Click “Convert” button to start converting MTS files.

If you want to explore more information, please enter in MTS Converter for Mac.

TS Converter

Happy new year!There is so wonderful news, now you can with the best TS Converter convert your TS to MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MOV and all the popular video formats easily and conveniently, it is so useful. I believe you will like it!

with M2TS Converter, you can not only convert M2TS to any other video format and also extract audio from M2TS to other popular audio format. Comprehensive video editing functions are added in the M2TS Converter, likemovie joining, movie cutting, video watermarking and movie cropping for you to customize the effect of output file.

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---TS Converter, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.

The software is so fabulous, thank you for sharing, now I will give you a surprise, the M2TS Converter can help you M2TS to popular formats, you can have a try!

The software----iPad Converter can give you a great hand, via it, you can conveniently manage your iPad and enjoy your colorful life.

I considered your advice and download it for a try. I found it is wonderful. Thank you.

Back