How much would Volkswagen charge for aftermarket upgrades?

Liam1

Jun 12, 2008
I'm looking at the VW CC R-Line, but I was going to ask the dealership if they could install a few things for me, and I want to know if anyone knows how much they would charge me in total.
Upgrades:
-Sunroof
-Sport Steering Wheel (like the one on gti)
-Back up camera
How much do you think this would all cost?

A dealer is going to hose you no matter what you buy. In any case the price of changing the steering wheel is going to knock your socks of as well as that back up camera which you should order from the factory or get it installed somewhere else. You can probably save 50 percent of the installation costs alone just by going to a competent local mechanic that works on other l
Look in one of those places like car toys and get an estimate for installing a steering wheel and and how much they want to install a back up camera. I saw a camera with the cables you need and a moniter for around 100 bucks in walmart just to give you some idea of pricing for a camera and a moniter. Then go to the dealer and get a price from the dealer for installation.If doing some foot work saves you a bunch of money I would go for it..

Back