How much money will I get if I sell a ps2 and a lot of games?

Eaglesnut3

Jul 15, 2008
I have a Silver Slim PS2 and 27 games. The games are Bully, GTA San Andreas, Happy Feet, Barnyard, NBA Street Vol. 2, Madden 08, NBA Live 08, Guitar Hero 3, Ty 2, College Hoops 2K8 and 2K5, Singstar 80's, Cabela's Big Game Hunter the old one and new one, Trophy Bucks, Over the Hedge, Monster House, Smackdown vs Raw 2007 and 2008, Spiderman 2, LEGO Star Wars, Tony Hawk's Underground and Pro Skater 4, Dance Factory, Gran Turismo 3, Test Drive, Street Hoops. Thank You.
I want to sell them at Gamestop.

never sell anything to gamestop they will rip you off hardcore sell it on eBay

I guess it really depends where. On ebay it could be really different than at the Game Stop. Ebay who knows if someone would like that combination of games or not, but if they do you could get a lot of money, especially if more than one person likes the combination of games. Then again Game Stop excepts a lot and could be worth something, although I've never sold something to Game Stop I have bought a used game before. If I were you, I would probably go there and ask what they would take for it. If they will give it to you for a price that you don't like I would go to ebay and see whether people want it or not. Hope this Helps!

Back