How much did you spend to buy your watch?

I'd heard that. I've a few friends with them and they've all taken them to the dealer to be told the same as you, they just don't keep that accurate a time. Saves on batteries I suppose

It's gathering dust in one of my messy draws now bah I heard Rolex switched the mechanisms and since then nothing but complaints, I hear the problem is not exclusive to the "Daytona" model either.

Sidenote:

Apparently even the replicas have a similar problem.

Is it a make or a style?

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vtg-arpeggio-swiss-bow-lapel-watch-78665566

Phillippe Patek even. If yours says Phillipe Patek you're in trouble

Par you can get one for 10 grand

Phillippe Patek have made the 10 most expensive watches in the world (if google is to be believed).

about £4.50 and a frequent source of embarrassment to me, but I was always breaking watches when I was younger. If I was to get a custom made watch it would need some form of safety glass front, a simple face, with timer, stopwatch, date and night light

Nice very expensive though.

I hope you got it insured.

Anyone wanna guess how much this timepiece would set you back?

^^ This!

If there are any watch companies that are, emm, watching this, I am happy to test your watch models to destruction. I was quite rough on bicycles too. I have managed to break every component on a bike, and somehow not seriously injure myself, just a pedal related scar on my right shin and nearly drowning after missing the edge of a pier when I was 11

Silly me I thought you had won the lottery and the Patek was your first purchase.

You watch you'll win the lottery now.

I have one I found in a case at a flea market I think it is Italian but cannot find anything on it.

Back