how long will ugg fashion last?

sun

May 23, 2008
nowadays, so many women wear uggs. i wonder how long will it last. what is ur opinion?
do u like it?

They call then 'uggs' for a reason. People see them and say 'ugg!" The trend has lsted far too long.

i think ugg fashion will last a long period, because ugg boots is warm and comfortable, and its style is fashion matching with jeans,

They are already out of style but people still wear them. They are comfortable and good for winter months.

long time maybe there not the most attractive boots but I love my pair because their warm and comfy!

Blahhh, i don't like uggs ):
they kill sheep!

well.. i think it will last a pretty loong time.

considering they cost so much, and just about everyone has them!

and.. they are pretty cute [: i have to admit.

omg do they kill sheep for UGGS ?
:O
well i still like them :)
i think it will last longg bcos everyone wears themm and hey go with pretty much anything
x

i love hug boots x the originals are expensive though x i dont know maybe till the begining of next year x
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvJL_4.DGrKq__CwnuBpdccgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090407083334AAo2TEB

They're a classic, I don't think they'll ever go out of fashion.

Some people say they're already out

but they aren't.
I have 2 pairs
one classic short sand
and one classic tall chocolate
i love them!

I think a loooonggggg time. i've had mine since the 6th grade and now i'm a junior and i stlill see people wearing them and buying new ones..

I still havent bought those style of boots. I dont really get it. I mean i understand they are comfortable or whatever...but i dont think they are classy or cute or anything. I prefer a winter boot that is fitted to my leg and has a heel to it.

ugg boots photos:
http://www.tradeshoes9.com/product_list.aspx?pcid=489

UGG boots size
us5=uk3.5=eur34
US: 5 6 7 8 9 10
UK: 3.5 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5
EUR:34 36 37 39 40 41

I like them wow
u can find your size here

kk share with u!

Back