How long will it take to get my metabolism back to normal?

remious

Oct 9, 2010
Ok so i'm 15, male, 5'6 and i starved myself for about 4 months and got all skinny but then started to binge and gain a little fat so i started eating healthy and exercising a lot (and when i say a lot i mean a lot. i'm home schooled so i have plenty of workout time) and eating 5 times a day and about 1400-1600 calories a day to try to get my metabolism back to normal so i can lose this little bit of belly fat again. and yes i have gained loads of muscle but i have a little bit of butt and belly fat that won't seem to go away. my abs are showing better but my belly still seems to have the same amount of fat. and my butt gets bigger every week i measure it. so with me trying to correct it with diet and exercise, is my body not over the starvation? if not, how long will it take for it to be?

sorry i know that's a lot of stuff not pertaining to my question, but i know that doing all that makes your metabolism faster and i want to know if i'm doing the right thing and if i should keep it up and stuff. thanks :)

Back