How Fixed focus/Face recognition work in the same time? Nokia C6-01?

XMEN

Feb 6, 2009
I have bought Nokia C6-01 few days ago and it has a 8Mpix Fixed focus camera with Face recognition. Yes the face recognition works very well..My problem is while being a FIXED FOCUS camera what does it do with recognizing the faces ?? (bcz it can't auto focus since it's fixed focus :p ) So I am confused with that.Is this face recog thing really works for something? sorry my English is not good. thanks all.

fixed focus has nothing to do with face recognition. Cameras with fixed focus dont produce as good quality photos as auto focus, but it still is fine. With autofocus, the camera works to read the image ur taking and change the exposure because of many factors. With fixed focus, all ur photos will look the same as far as light and colour goes.
Face recognition is used mainly if u wish to centre what u r taking a picture of. If u turn in on, u will notice a moving square on ur phone. If u have a person or large object in front of u, the square will find it and that allows u to centre it in the middle of the screen.

Back