How does my "Spice Blackies" recipe sound?

Barna

Feb 11, 2013
Hello Everybody,
Today I'm going to show you how to make a wonderful brownie recipe, but instead with vilumpcuous dark chocolate, and spice! I call them "blackies", because they're dark chocolate. This recipe is wonderful for Valentines, and my daughters favorite.

Ingredients:
-2 sticks of butter
-12 hershey's chocolate bars
-1/4 cup of milk
-1 egg
-1/4 cup of sugar
-salt, and pepper, for seasoning
-mayo

Directions:
To start, you'll need a 9"x13" pan, a measuring cup, and a cheese shredder. For this recipe, you'll also need twelve hershey's bars. Use the cheese shredder, and shred your chocolate bars, do this religiously. Take all of your chocolate shredding's, and place them in your pan. Melt 2 sticks of butter in the microwave, and pour the butter over the chocolate. Pour 1/4 cup of milk, and fold an egg snug well under. Roll up your sleeves, and mix the mixings with your hands. You'll still need one cup of sugar. Bombard that in there. Mix with a hand-spoon very well, until it's like putting. Add salt, and pepper for seasoning. Pre-heat the oven to 400º Fahrenheit, and bake in oven for 2hrs, and 15 minutes. After it comes out, it might be hot, spread mayo on top of the blackies, and add pink, and red sprinkles. You'll LOVE IT!
Enjoy, and tell me what you'll think!!!

Back