How do you know if you are a lesbian or bi?

Mel008

Apr 8, 2009
I like girls and i sometimes like guys. But just coz i think a guy is hot i don't want to kiss him or anything. But i do like girls more... does this make me bi?

It depends cause im bi and I like girls more and ive even with a guy it's just hard to find a girlfriend from around whjere im at

kiss a girl. did you get wet?
kiss a guy? did u get horny...and wet?

ur bi hun.
dont you be doin no flip-flops.
ur bi.

being bi doesn't necessarily mean like having to like both exactly the same. Im pretty much in the same situation only reverse

you shouldnt label yourself anything. even though im heterosexual i still think its better not to be labeled. but im guessing if your attracted to boys in any type of way then your considered bi.

It's not an either-or thing. You may gravitate towards women, but you may still be bisexual. I like to think of it as a continuum. One one side you have people who are mostly gay or lesbian, maybe even 100% and on the other end, you have people who are mostly straight, but in the middle you have everyone else. I sometimes wonder if most people are somewhere in the middle. You are on the side closer to lesbian on this continuum, but it doesn't mean you don't like men.

I give up with answering these questions.

Honey, just go with the flow. Don't worry about labeling yourself.

Back