How do I unlock a BlackBerry from T-Mobile, without a T-Mobile account?

Chucky

May 17, 2008
My dad found a BlackBerry from T-Mobile and it is locked. I would like to unlock it since I use Cingular/AT&T. I have looked for free unlock codes, but I don't have a T-Mobile account or phone number, never have, and I don't want to pay for unlocking. Does anyone have something I could key in? Or is there a website one of you know about? I would love help because I don't like my Cingular phone but I can't upgrade yet, plus this BlackBerry is pretty cool, LOL. So if anyone knows what I can do please help :D

It's a shame that neither you or your dad considered trying to return the phone to the actual owner. All this would take is a trip to the local T-Mobile dealer, since they can probably trace the owner back using the phone's information.

As for unlocking it, you'll just have to pay someone to get you a code. You have no other choice.

hi i got my blackberry mobile unlocked from the t-mobile network from mobile-unlocker here they ask me the imei number of my mobile .finally they send me the codes to unlock my mobile along with the instruction about how to use the codes in my mobile.

Back