How do I transfer information from ipod touch 4g to iphone 5?

lovesfastcars

Sep 24, 2008
I'm going to be purchasing an iPhone 5 this week, but am unsure how to go about transferring data and apps from my iPod touch 4g to the new phone.

I know how to transfer data and set up to a new iPod, but not how to do it for an iPhone, as I've never owned one before. I'm worried because I know that sprint will set up the phone at the store - transferring my contacts from my old device, etc. That's why I don't know how can I transfer everything from my old iPod over when Sprint will already have chosen the set-up screen to "set up as a new device". What will happen when I attempt to sync my iPhone to my computer with all of my iPod touch data in iTunes?

Is there a way to set up my iPhone with my apps and data from my ipod touch?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Yes. You just need to backup your contacts (I know sprint has a my-backup feature), then go into iTunes once the iPhone is connect via USB and Lightning Port to your computer. Then right click under devices the iphone, and then select restore from backup. You can then chose the device and the latest backup that device has available.

Back up every thing to a locker like att has att locker....upload all info....

Download locker to new phone ..sign in and download all info

You plug you iPod up to a computer and sync all of it to the computer. Then just sync it to the iphone 5 I recently did that.

Back