How do i speed up my internet explorer?

mjacko1988

Mar 25, 2009
I have a problem with using torrent downloading software and my internet browsers. ive tried using a different torrent downloading software like utorrent vuze and bit torrent but still same problem internet browsing redicoulsy slow and when i shutdown my software like bittorrent it still is really slow and needs me to restart computer. and before you ask me a stupid question yes my internet brower is much faster without loading torrent software. i have tried different browser like firefox. i have resently reformatted my HDD due to a virus and it never use to be like this it seems to be as soon as i let bit torrent through my firewall BAM my browsing is at a crawling speed. i have asked at work and friends but to no avail. lol seems quite commical since i fix computers for a living. and last of all please suggest a remedy that doesnt require reformatting HDD cause thats a pain in the ass. thank you for any help.

if your using utorrent or bitcomet you could go into the options and limit the upload speed.. this should help speed up the connection to the internet while downloading.. i use unlimited download speed and 20kb/s upload and i can browse the internet fine while downloading..

Back