How do I log out of Netflix on my LG smart TV?

Please help me! I've been looking for a log out button on my netflix account on my LG smart tv for the past half an hour. I can't find it anywhere. If someone could please tell me how to log out I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!
AHH finally found out how after googling it for a while. You use the up/down/left/right arrows on the remote and click up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up and it brings to a screen that says deactivate. Click deactivate then yes and it logs you out! There has to be an easier way, but until someone figures it out this works.

Go to settings or setup, select network, then netflix, it will deactivate and log you out.

Finish him!

Mortal combat flashback, anyone?

Awesome, thanks for posting

lmao none of us in this house can believe this worked thanks pal

Actually works !! How the hell they expect people to figure that out its crazy ?!

It worked!!! I thought this was a joke but it actually worked! Thank you so much!

A "log out" button is totally useless when you can click "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up" - now i know why it is an LG Smart TV - because this is smart!

Thank you for finding this out!

WOW

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude the ppl who made LG must have loved Nintendo LMAO

When do you do those arrows? When you are already on Netflix? This didn't work for me.

seemed like all that button pushing was a joke but it worked 1st time on my Sharp 3D!

OMFG

This actually worked. Thank you very much, Cheers from Brazil!

Back