How do i get a guy interested?

Mikayla

Apr 6, 2008
im friends with benefits with this guy and he used to tell me how horny he was and was always asking to see me, and now he seems less interested. what can i say to him to get him 'in the mood', coz i really need to get laid!!

he's lost interest cuz he got wat he wanted. if u knew ur worth and dignity u wouldn't settle for so little bc u'd understand that u deserve only the best!

i suggest u watch Jason Everett's youtube video "romance without regret" and also check out his site www.chastity.com Q&A under Dating. Hope that helps!

This is a ridiculous question. Just be yourself. If he don't like that, then that's his problem. There are more important things in life then having a Boyfriend or "Friends with Benefits" or whatever he is.

haha love it. i totally get it....girls have needs!
i would just turn up at his door in something sexy or send him a dirty picture.
or just randomly text him in the day saying I want to f*** u....the unexpectedness will turn him on

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110407021630AADvrNk

Love, im sorry to say, but you can't force people to like/love/want you. Your best bet would be just to tell him and be yourself. If you don't be yourself you will have problems with him later on and that will therefore stuff up your "Friends with Benefits" state.
Goodluck! :)

Back