How do I deal with parents who argue and I am really scared they are going

DMAN

May 22, 2008
to divorce? My parents started arguing today and not the normal little back and forth quick thing it was a full out argument then later that night they started up again in their room and it's been going for almost an hour and I am starting to worry about a divorce. I am really scared and need some answers about this I am really stressed out. Please help me.

I know it's hard and I feel for you. I hope it all works out for the best. There is a real good movie out that might help if you can get one or both of them to watch it. It's titled Fireproof. I don''t know the situation but you might let them know how you feel and that you would like for them to watch this movie before making any decisions about a divorce. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

just because your parents fight does *not* mean they will get a divorce. they have more interest in keeping their relationship together than you do. i feel really bad for you (my parents are divorced) but trust me, it's not in your hands, but they won't just throw a marriage away.
:D feel better!

Noone likes fighting and no one likes divorce. But when parents can't get along any more it is sometimes the best thing they can do. You already know that part for what you are feeling now. Whatever happens, remember it's not because of you or your fault that this is happening. But if you end up in an environment that is hassel free would that be worth it to you right now?

Back