How do i approach this situation? i am interested in her please help?

Zeke

Mar 18, 2008
OK i am in the Army National Guard SMP program were i go to college while in ROTC, and just got out of basic training, but over the summer i saw this girl at the local state fair before i shipped to basic, and i also saw her with two other girls i knew of from high school in which i went to before i dropped out, and went to obtain my G.E.D. Then i joined the Army. I do not know these girls well i know who they are had a few classes with them. But i could not get this girl off of my mind all through basic i was wondering about her the whole time when i tried to forget about her i would have dreams about her. Not any nasty dreams but just being with her in the dreams. So i go to one of the girls i knew of on their Facebook profile tried to basically in essence find her picture because i recognized her. So i found it, and it Turns out she moved to the school i went to after i left. So i really want to talk to this girl i will be heading to my old school to talk with my old JROTC instructors. What if i see her? How do i go about this i just want to she how she would be also how a it would work out if i did talk to her. I am having these feelings that i don't normally have i for some reason like her a lot. So What am i going to have to do? Also i do not want to look like a freak to just go up and talk to her at her lunch hour. So what is the proper approach? Extra fact here to note i was known by a lot of people at my old school sports guys everyone Also she is a cheerleader.

Back