how can i tell my parents that i don't believe in religion/god?

BigAl

Jun 3, 2008
My parents are very religious they are muslim and come from a very strict family

Ok so Im 18, im attending to college right now ive researched many religions like islam, christianity, Judaism etc. read about evolution and the big bang theory, gravity, physics, etc.

And now i come to conclusion that god does not exist and i don't believe in islam nor any other relation out there

So how can i tell my parents that i don't believe in there religion and god

btw, they would prob shed tears if i told them something like this they prob would never talk to me again, and prob kick me out of there house so please answer my question.
I cant support my self cause im a full time college student so i need to stay with my family till i get my degree

If they cant love their own child anymore just because you think different, then its their lose. disown THEM! theyre not real parents and you dont need them.

parents should love their children unconditionally.

telling them (which i can imagine is waaaaaaaay easier said than done)..will avoid u leading a double life and save u a whole load of hassle. otherwise, u carry on being a "muslim"..soon ull be ur parents will be looking to get u married...and i think they wud MUCH rather u told them sooner than later.
and if u think uve made up ur mind, ur personalty is gonna change bigtime-ur clothes, ur activites, ur behaviour in general.
its best u let them down gently than u takin them for a (although unintentional) ride.

in that case it might be best to not tell them untill you have the means to suppory yourself

Don't say a word, even the bible states that god said don't worship me openly, why would you want to openly state that you don't believe in any god, It's just common sense, zip it!!

Just tell them.

You mustn't worry hun, if they get upsey and kick you out of the house then they obviously love a stupid religion more than you!!

*sigh* I've been watching too much Eastenders.

when you move out then try Methodist sometime...JESUS IS THE REAL GOD...YOU CAN find him through prayers and repenting...please wait awhile...give yourself some time to find out that GOD IS REAL guaranteed....ive been saved 34 yrs..

Back