How can I get a cellphone/ipod past metal detectors at school???

Andy

May 13, 2008
Before you answer, do NOT say "do not bring it to school" or things like that. Thank you.

I'm not really into cell phones so I don't bring them to school at all. As for my iPod, I HAVE to bring it, but I don't want to get in trouble. Whenever I take the bus to school, it always take around 30 mins or so to get there. I don't use it when I am inside the school, only before and after school.

I can't have my parents write a letter to the school cause it'll do no good and the staff there will take it anyways.

My school has those metal detectors and xray machines like the ones at a airport station and they do it once every year randomly.

I have 2 options in mind, but I don't know if it'll work.

Option #1: I hide my cell phone/ipod in a folder and put that folder in a binder and that binder in my bag. So once I put my bag in the xray machine, they won't see through the binder ( I think )

Option #2: Hide my cell phone/ipod inside my shoe to get past the metal detector. Don't know if metal detectors scan the shoes.

Metal detectors scan any form of metal around you. And more likely if you do fail the metal detector test, then they are probably going to take out a handheld metal detector to manually scan. Next x-ray machines produce radiation which penetrates nearly anything and anything hidden inside another object will be visible through the lcd screen that the viewer is looking at. That's why security at airports have to check your bags to make sure no narcotics, contrabands, weapons, etc. are imported or exported into and out of the US.

So no, you can't beat the metal detectors and x-ray machines PERIOD... Best idea

DON'T BRING IT TO SCHOOL AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO ON THE LONG RIDE THERE

PERIOD

Back