How beautiful is she?!

Nah, she's average I'd say. But wow, her voice is beautiful, I love it! Made her appear more attractive after I heard her.

yay, and Bubbi, I love her! I think everything about her looks great.

That 3rd youtube girl link though.. she's too thin, you can see the bones through her chest.

:coma:

You're on par with her!

And, lmao. I figured it'd seem stalker-ish. But she's haaawt. I'm sure lots've people would appreciate seeing her.

Average. I'd say she has good skin, but I'm pretty sure that's just the lighting working in her favour. By no means 'beautiful', in my opinion...

Yeah, she's pretty. But I find those 'angelic' 'naturally beautiful' singers really gimmicky and annoying. I love the way (at like 1:55) she lifts her hands up in a really annoying forced diana vickers-esque way, and then really obviously gets all awkward and can't find the right moment to put them back down :p: oh, and a subtly-placed guitar in the background to add to the image, ha.
Bad pronunciation too - "baby long as you're EAR I'll be floating on EAR"

Hmm. I can see why men would like her. She's like Catherine Zeta Jones-Douglas* less beautiful little sister. Her voice is nice... not amazing, but nice.

*I'm probably only saying that because I'm watching CZJ on telly now lol

Yes, she is very beautiful.

But after saying that - then what? Just because she's beautiful doesn't mean she has achieved something great, or is an amazing, perfect person. Don't you ever feel really empty after stating that someone is very attractive? She's lucky. End of.

Back