horrible friend spreading rumors? PLEASE HELP US!?

Evelyn

Apr 5, 2008
My friend and I USED to be friends with this girl. I will call her Sue for 'privacy reasons' so i had a big fight with Sue and wearen'tt friends anymore. However, Sue has been trying to turn all my friends against me, and she has been spreading rumors about me AND my friend
here are the rumors
(about my friend) there is a rumor going around that she had sex with her boyfriend.. only because my friend told SUE that she WENT into his room to look at it
(about me) there is a rumor going around that I am a LESBO!

my friend and I are SOOO MAD at sue, and i dont think i will ever talk to her again. how can me put a STOP to these rumors!?!?

Welcome to the world of girls! You need to just make sure that "Sue" doesn't know that the rumors bother you. If you let it show, she will continue to start rumors that bug you. I know you probably want to just go yell at her and slap her silly, but you just need to let it go, because if you let her know it bugs you, she will continue to start rumors.
As to stop these rumors, when you hear them, just be like oh..I am..or oh i haven't heard that one yet and laugh...and just think.. like whatever ex friend you cant ruin my day with your stupid ruors and she will back off because she knows it doesent bug you

Tell someone.
A parent, her parent, a teacher.
You can't talk to her, so find someone who can. Don't let this problem spread.

for everyone who is reading this... (im the friend in this question)

Sue not only tells other friends...but she gets moms involved. like i have/had 5 moms very mad at me for having "sex" with my boyfriend just because i told her his theme in his room was hilarious. I even have a ton of friends at other schools who know about secrets ive told her!!!!! Im SO sick of it.

first of all ignore the rumors
then if anyone starts talking about them say its not true
have a talk with "sue" tell her to stop bsaying these rumors
if that doesnt help remember to never think that those rumors are true
hope this helps
good luck with sue
hope things turn out good
pick me 4 best answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure that everyone knows that you would never do those kind of tings and everything that 'Sue' says is most likely a lie

also is you want to go to your school counseler and tell him/her about it and get Sue in trouble but make sure that she doesn't say your name

you really can't, if you're a student at a school, you could talk to the office about it, but really, why does it matter? The friends that would actually buy her BS and then turn against aren't your true friends, so she'd be just doing you a favor by helping figure out who your real friends are, and the complete strangers who would treat you bad for what she said about you, well, you shouldn't even care what they think because you don't know them, so just let Sue act like a child and go on with life, be the better person

this may not be the best thing to do but if your that mad start badd rumors about her and tell all her friends that she is a lesbo and stuff

you really can't, if you're a student at a school, you could talk to the office about it, but really, why does it matter? The friends that would actually buy her BS and then turn against aren't your true friends, so she'd be just doing you a favor by helping figure out who your real friends are, and the complete strangers who would treat you bad for what she said about you, well, you shouldn't even care what they think because you don't know them, so just let Sue act like a child and go on with life, be the better person

Back