Horoscopes QUIZ: Do You Kiss Like a Man or a Woman?

LookAliveSunshine1

Nov 6, 2010
http://www.blogthings.com/doyoukisslikeamanorawomanquiz/

You Kiss Like a Woman
For you, kissing is a very personal act. It's all about making a connection.
You are somewhat picky about kissing, and a bad kiss can ruin the moment for you.

You prefer to take it slow with kissing. You find that attraction is strongest when it builds slowly.
Kissing is best when you already feel close to your partner. Kissing gets better with time.

BQ: Leave sun/moon/venus/rising

Libra sun
Aries moon
Virgo venus
Libra rising
Hahah I know what you mean, Bittersweet. Mine isn't totally accurate cuz it's not all about the connection ;D
Makes a change, doesn't it? ;D

You Kiss Like a Man
For you, kissing is a very sexual act. It's all about physical attraction.
You tend to take the lead with kissing. If you're attracted to someone, you want to kiss as soon as possible.

You prefer aggressive kisses. You like to test limits and see where a kiss goes.
Kissing makes you feel closer to your partner. You see kissing as a fast track to intimacy.

BQ:
aries sun
gemini moon
aries venus
cancer rising

You Kiss Like a Woman

You are somewhat picky about kissing, and a bad kiss can ruin the moment for you.

You prefer to take it slow with kissing. You find that attraction is strongest when it builds slowly.
Kissing is best when you already feel close to your partner. Kissing gets better with time.

Sun ~ Scorpio
Moon ~ Gemini
Venus ~ Sagittarius
Rising ~ Capricorn

You Kiss Like a Man
For you, kissing is a very sexual act. It's all about physical attraction.
You tend to take the lead with kissing. If you're attracted to someone, you want to kiss as soon as possible.

You prefer aggressive kisses. You like to test limits and see where a kiss goes.
Kissing makes you feel closer to your partner. You see kissing as a fast track to intimacy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Miss Swans Voice* "Heheheh I kiss like a man mwah mwah mwah!"

I think I kiss more like a woman because I start kissing softly first..then..it gets heavier.. LOL too much info sorry.

Oh yeah now we don't got the same results like last time. I go agree that was weird but it's funny llol

You Kiss Like a Woman

You Kiss Like a Woman

I LOVE DEEP AND VERY INTENSE AND POWERFUL KISSES ..ITS THE BEST KISSES ;)

Capricorn sun
Leo moon
Scorpio Venus
Scorpio rising

You Kiss Like a Woman

Capricorn sun
Leo moon
Scorpio Venus
Scorpio rising

You Kiss Like a Woman

You Kiss Like a Woman

You Kiss Like a Woman

Capricorn sun
Leo moon
Scorpio Venus
Scorpio rising

You Kiss Like a Woman

Capricorn sun
Leo moon
Scorpio Venus
Scorpio rising

You Kiss Like a Woman

Taurus
Aquarius
Gemini
Cancer

Back