Honesty for the above person

I'd like a piece of panda, she's cute.

I'd like to do it llama style with Rags; she's pretty and easy.

I had thought about that seeing as loads of other people are doing it at the moment!

Verx,hmmmm what to say about Verx. Cheeky young chappy!

In the profile photo you look gentle, but your probably aggressive and punch people so you can enjoy them punching you back.

Every time I see your Avater, KP, I dunno why but I just sit there and watch it as if it were a TV, and I sing along. Then I realise that no matter how long I watch it, it's only gonna say the same thing. So I go back to reading threads.

^^ I have no idea why Ju Jitsu is the forgotten art. Also, I hate your sig, sorry, it reeks of smugness.

Previous sig:

Who says Ju Jitsu doesn't kick to the head! Drop the sorry sucker on the asphalt 'n kick his face in!

I think you're just jealous!

BTW, as for your avatar, the character's mask needs help. The eyeholes are too big! It defeats the purpose - he needs to go get it resized again!

Is this one better:

jujitsuka - I just lost respect for you because you caved in to what Slindsay said about your sig. You suck.

That's what I do best! I am passive.

But what? 'Cuz I gave in? In the past, when I stand my ground, people bash me for being stubborn. Now I suck?

ARRGGGHHH!! WTHeck! Join the club. I'm not well liked anyway.

Back