hi i need help on editing and revising my essay i need it by 1 pm do you think i

helly

Apr 2, 2008
can get that help? It feels wonderful to feel the hard winds and the speed. I am Purple Neon with my four round tires, which they are 14”; I was constructed on the year 1999. From that year on, I remember I was bought from a family that since that first day on I have been riding with them. I feel loved and cared from my now family.
Although it has been several years I have enjoyed been with this family. We have been together in different circumstances. I have to say we have been through some rushes, and sometimes I feel tired. I was sick for some days but I just need some water and oil to keep me healthy and running. Now I am back to the road.
I remember I was fortunate to have a new rider driving me. Even though, I have to say I was a bit scared but I was confident that young girl was going to learn fast. Just when I felt the smoothness and confidence that girl had on riding me made me feel it was going to be my now best friend. Few days past and that young girl was still driving me I was pleasure to be driven by this girl, I felt safe and cared. I was already getting the point that I was now going to be owned by that lovely girl. I loved that idea because I knew I was going to have fun driving her to different places. I was excited!
The one memory that has always been in my mind was really in the morning like around 8 a.m. because the sunlight was barely coming out and everything was calm. Suddenly, I saw the young girl come out with the keys on her hand, she seemed happy like she was up to something. Therefore, we went driving I was feeling the fresh air and hearing her singing her favorite song. I say that because she always plays that one song repeatedly. It is fun hearing her sing and at the same time learning new streets. I remember that day she took me through many different streets to pick some people which I would guess they were her girl friends. Although there were some humps that were too tall for me and some holes in the street, she would carefully pass through them. She was having fun with her friends and I was having fun driving around the small town. After she finished picking all of her friends, we drove to the park. There she parked me facing were they were going to play. They all gather jumping, laughing and running. I enjoyed watching them smile and having fun. Then suddenly different cars where parking next to me on the park. The people that were coming out from the cars were also gathering with the girls. They were all getting ready to play some sport, they had a round white ball, and they were hitting it with their arms. It seems fun and I was getting kind of excited just as they were but at the same time kind of bored. However, suddenly I saw a red mustang he was looking nice. I have to admit that handsome apple red mustang attracted me. I felt somewhat shy but he then said “hi”, and I replied “hi” with a sweet voice. There I forgot I was bored and kept going with the conversation. I found out we were from the same year. It made me feel more animated. We kept talking for several hours. Until my owner, the lovely girl cut my inspiration and turns my motor on. We drove to other places. I enjoyed taking her to all the places we drove because I would meet different new car friends. The next stop was to my favorite place the carwash, that place is awesome felling the delicious crystal water running through my windows. Once, I felt the water and soap I felt relaxed and joyful. After all the coming and going from street to street. I think I deserved a nice bath. Then, she finished washing me from my outside body windows and tires as for the inside she vacuum and shine body interior. I felt almost like when I was a new fresh and clean car. Later we took another trip but this time we went to a place for them to eat. I was almost getting hungry to, so after they ate she took me to eat. We stop at a place and she feed me my favorite food gasoline, I was not full but my tank as happy. As that day was getting dark and late, we went to drop everyone to his or her houses. I was tired and so was she. She seemed exhausted and sleepy. It might be a random day for both but spending time with my owner and gaining some care makes the day wonderful.
Theirs have been other things we have shared together. It makes me happy that I see my owner grow and spend some time with her. Years have passed and we still depend from each other. Just as she depends for transportation to different places, she needs to drive. While I need care in maintenance and be clean at all, time. Therefore, I would say we are just for each other as best friends.

Back