HELP! WHY is the screen on my LG Xenon black? How can I fix this?

Rose

May 14, 2008
I purchased my lG Xenon in December, 2009, and up until recently, it's been a truly enjoyable phone. I rarely had any problems. But for the past few weeks, it has finally started to act up. I've always been very, very careful with my phone and can't recall doing anything that would ever cause it damage. However, for the past few days,quite often, the screen will just RANDOMLY go black. It'll do this completely out of the blue, and I can't find out what seems to trigger it to do so. At first I thought the phone was off, but it wasn't. It was completely functional, minus the working screen.

It's odd, because the screen works just fine. I tapped where the menu icons would be, and they worked (I could tell by the vibrations).

Has this happened to anyone? And if so, please could you tell me how you fixed it? I'm clueless , I still have three more months before I can be sent another one, so I don't really want to pay oodles of cash to fix it before then. Can I avoid this? Is there any simple fix? My phone is my life...

Back