help (torrents) ????

Jason

May 11, 2008
limewire and all other p2p programs wont download any torrent but when i search for vids or music (not by torrent just by searching for them in the program) i can easily download those so what could be wrong that i can no longer download torrents ?? dont suggest another p2p program cause ive tried them all

Wats the problem i din get it...limewire connects you directly to pc's around the world..It downloads directly the files you want.(beware lots of virus problems)..And why you want to download torrents when you can get files directly man. if you want torrents try downloading from bit torrent or utorent...mininova.org is good

I had the same problem and the simple truth is Limewire is really not good for downloading torrents. It's great for music and I still use it, but for torrents I use Vuze (Mac OSX)
If you have a PC I suggest using either uTorrent or BitTornado.
Seriously if you know a bit about computers and forward ports etc you can really get your torrents fast on these programs.

I had the same problem and the simple truth is Limewire is really not good for downloading torrents. It's great for music and I still use it, but for torrents I use Vuze (Mac OSX)
If you have a PC I suggest using either uTorrent or BitTornado.
Seriously if you know a bit about computers and forward ports etc you can really get your torrents fast on these programs.

limewire ares etc is not specialized in torrents.

have you even tried bitcomet?

download bitcomet 0.60 (or earlier version) at filehippo.com, by searching "bitcomet 0.60 filehippo" on google. and see if you can download torrent again.

Back