Help resetting an electronic safe (i have the key)?

xcrixalis

Dec 29, 2008
Okay, I have a Garrison Electronic Safe EA20 - I have the manual override key but I would like to use the keypad, rather than having to open the safe with my key all the time. (I forgot the pin)

Would anyone have any ideas on how to reset the PIN? I already tried googling multiple times :\

Thanks!

I have the key

Open the door and on the inside of the door, hinge side there is a red button. Press the red button and you will hear a beep. The Proceed light on the front will go on. Enter your new code, then press the B button, bottom of key pad to lock in code.

Now wait about 15 seconds and then enter code and press A button,bottom left of keypad. The ready light should go on. You have now set a new code from the key pad.

Cheers

Thank for the reset instructions, just inherited a safe, picked the lock as there were no batteries in to guess the code, so at least I can now use it as a safe with my own code, or pick the lock if necessary lol!

The problem I have with that safe is the beep. beep every time we press a button. Anyone knows how to stop those beep? Thanks !

My problem is there are no batteries in my safe so I cannot use the keypad. So I rely on using my key. The thing is now I have lost my key to the safe I need access to my stuff!
I don't know how to pick the lock, what am I to do???

I have a "Garrison ELECTRONIC SAFE EA20"

reset safe code

these instruction worked perfect for me.

Has any one any ideas as to reset the key pad on a safwell 27 ks ( i have the key)

I have an unknown brand safe. Has code on back ES 10 P and made in Thailand. It has a key and a pin pad. That's it. I need to know how to change the code. There is a white button on the inside that lights up a red globe on the outside. Numers 0-9 and a * and # key. Anyone know how to reset?

Back