Help my some of my iPad apps don't work?

Emanuel

Dec 19, 2008
So the other day I tried to go on to YouTube and it said it wouldn't let me. So I tried going on Safari and it wouldn't let me. The WiFi is fine nothing is wrong with the wifi because it works perfectly on my phone. But it the Internet doesn't work on apps that require Internet access so if anyone can help me.

Close out and get back to the main screen. Double click on the home button. When the list of apps that are running in the background are listed at the bottom of the screen, press and hold one of them until they get the "X" in the corner and start jiggling. Press on the "X" of each app to close them down (no this is not deleting them, just turning them off). Then power off the iPad and power it back on.

If that didn't work then you may have to hook it to iTunes, backup everything on the iPad and do a factory restore to reset all the software to a fresh start. Then re-sync your music and the apps you want and go from there.

If that still didn't work...you may need to take it to the Apple Store and let them take a look.

Back