Help me please! Give me an advice! I'm fat and i am about to travel to

Nick

May 11, 2008
the beach! HELP ME I FEEL HORRIBLE!? The thing is that I'm going to a trip for an english course in california in a school in santa Barbara! The course has several activities like going to the beach, swimming pool and is very warm but that is not the whole problem! It is my weight!!!!! I am 18 years old mi height is 5,3 and weigh 170 pounds and whenever I look myself in the mirror I look at a fat little spongy and ugly blob guy that seems to be pregnant!! And it makes me really sad and embarrassed because the clothes trouble me a lot! I'm always thinking of dressing very formal and fashion to hide my fatness and i never feel calm when I use my old and wide clothes because I feel that the people see me horrible for my disgusting fatness even in the gym! Is not like I am obese but it looks ugly and my huge problem is WOMEN! I can't help wanting to look good for girls!! I want to be the most wanted guy and specially on this trip! I don't know how californian girls are like and in general i don't know if i can get to like them because they are probably very superficial and bad girls that only like hot guys and i am really scared because when time comes to go to the beach or to the pool I will have to take my shirt off and I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE REJECTED OR THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE ME JUST BECAUSE OF MY BODY! I do exercise in the gym but i have only 4 weeks and it's not enough! I really wanna meet girls on this trip but i am very insecure with my body and face because to make things better I have many spots and ugly stains!!!
I DO NOT KNOW THAT TO DO! Please give me an advice!!! Is it ok to think this way? Do you think girls will notice me even if i'm a little fat?

Just remember its not the outside that matters its the inside, summers coming up and of course there are temptations in the beaches. They wont probably notice if you wear a little loose shirt to hide it all besides its summer and its really hot so its better to feel comfortable to prevent heat stroke! (School advocacy). Excercising is better than not excercising at all dont loose hope in trying to loose 'em. And hey, if they judge you, its not their life its yours! Be proud of yourself, dont let put downs put you down. IF they laugh or dont like you, dont be scared you're a better person remember that. HOPE I HELPED!

Back