help connecting bluetooth in chevy cruze?

KillianD

Sep 20, 2011
So i have a Verizon Wireless alias 2 (a feature phone not smart phone) and am having trouble connecting to my brand new chevy cruze hands free system. when ever i go to connect the phone with the car my phone turns off and continues to turn on a off. when the phone is power down the car says i can make a call with it but when the phone is back on it only lets me make a call using onstar untill it starts to connect with the phone again which it then turns off.

if anyone knows how or where i can find the answer to fix this any help would be nice.

I dont know why it would turn off. Turn the phone on and turn the bluetooth on and set it to discovery mode. Once you have going push the white dot button and when it says ready say bluetooth when it says bluetooth ready say pair. It will then start looking for your phone and it will give you a security number when the phone asks put the number in. Now if the phone keeps shutting down your phone has an issue. Is it fully charged bluetooth drains batteries faster. If you need more help email me and I will see what I can do.

Back