He is not interested? Or just extremely selfish? I don't know what to do with my bf?

Br0ken

Feb 9, 2011
We were contacting each other for more than 3 months, and i knew from the beginning it was a strange one.
He shows super high confidence with other people, esp. girls, but with me he acts like a very selfish, jealous and strange person that gets pissed off with tiny things.
He saw me in a cafe with a guy (friend) & wasnt answering his phone for 2 days.
He saw me in a party that i told him i went with my friend, and he was shouting at me after: where was ur friend? ur a lier with no mind, u told me lies etc.
When i texted him: i am in a club with my friend..he wasnt answering for 2 days..
My friends told me: he wants you but in a sick way...
Last night i went to his house with his friends, when i left, he texted me after an hour saying u were so sexy i couldnt get my eyes off u, come now that i am alone. And i told him: no, we first need to explain why u didnt answering ur phone whole sunday, but he insisted texting & calling, come, i want u, i want ur body, i said come, come moth fucker, come if u want me, etc.
But i was angry and i didn't go.
Today he texted: u made me really angry last night. I replied back: u did me angry as well coz u didnt answering ur phone on sunday and u didnt explain why, do u want to meet today??? and He replied: No i have arranged something unfortunately. I told him: Ok then, but i wanted to see u. And he didnt reply back or talk to me since then. How do i know if he is angry or this stupid thing made him to go away from me? Is this normal?

Back