Hawaii!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am also like travelling and like to see the beautiful Creation of God. Hawaii is a nice state to enjoy the vacations. I am already using this tour before los angeles to grand canyon bus tourswith my family to enjoy the winter holidays. It has various places for visiting. The Panaewa Rainforest Zoo, Iolani Palace and Sea Life Park are the major tourist attraction in Hawaii. I hope you enjoy your vacation in this State.

You are absolutely right jACKEY! Hawaii is rally awesome tourist destination. I think top 5 attractions in Hawaii are:
1. Maui Ocean Center
2. Iao Valley, Haiku Stairs
3. Honolulu Zoo,
4. Pearl Harbor
5. The Nā Pali Coast State Park
6. Sea Life Park
jACKEY! Have you ever chanced to go to tours in miami? I need some information about attractions there.

Sea Life Park Hawaii is a marine mammal park, bird sanctuary and aquarium near Makapuʻu Point, north of Hanauma Bay on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, United States. It is very enjoyable parts in this state for all eldest and especially for kids. If you get more info about this place, so you Click here. I hope it is very informative for you.

I have visited Sea Life Park Hawaii. It’s really a nice place to see the beautiful creations of Almighty God and wonderful activities of incredible and intelligent dolphins. But I am looking information about attractions around Miami, Florida. If you have any idea about places to visit and things to do there then let me know.

Miami is located on the Atlantic. Miami is really attractive and has countless places for visitors’ interest. As well it is considered as a foremost center of media, cultural, art, finance of Atlantic area. You can see various lush pieces of art. Here the citizen adopted a luxurious style of leaving.
Miami International Airport is very nice and provides all modern facilities to travelers.

Amazing sharing Zavier! I like your post. It is very informative for all visitors. Would you like to tell me some famous Art Galleries in Miami? I must go there to see the painting and absorber the culture of Miami.

Why not jACKEY 321! I must share with you. The Ten Best Art Galleries in Miami is very famous. This do many project like; Dimensions Variable, Primary Projects, 6th Street Container, Wynwood Walls, Spinello Projects, Wynwood Walls.
Here I share the other top all art galleries in Miami.
Dina Mitrani Gallery
Emerson Dorsch Gallery
David Castillo Gallery

Now Zavier! Your shared information will be helpful for me. I appreciated your work. I visited the David Castillo Gallery last week with my college friends. It is famous art gallery in Miami. It was opened in 2005 to show the emerging and mid-career artists. This Gallery has been included in many exhibitions such as: Whitney museum, Tate Liverpool, Sculpture center and many other worldwide exhibitions. It is an amazing experience with me.

I also visited David Castillo Gallery few months ago with my family. This art gallery is located Miami, Florida. It has a collection of European, American, and Latin American paintings. A lot of famous exhibitions are held in this gallery.

Absolutely right malickk! This gallery gives the opportunity to visit all painting of these countries. According to my opinion it is best for all historical lovers. It opens from 10:00am to 5:00pm every day. What you think about British Museum of London?

Absolutely right malickk! This gallery gives the opportunity to visit all painting of these countries. According to my opinion it is best for all historical lovers. It opens from 10:00am to 5:00pm every day. What you think about British Museum of London?
About British Museum of London I must say that it is a nice place to learn about the human history and culture. It is one of the oldest museums in the world with a vast collection of above seven million objects. The good thing about this museum is the entry is free.

Last edited:
About British Museum of London I must say that it is a nice place to learn about the human history and culture. It is one of the oldest museums in the world with a vast collection of above seven million objects. The good thing about this museum is the entry is free.

LeeQuinn! It seems like that you have thoroughly visited the British Museum of London and you have massive information about it. London is one of my favorite cities of the United Kingdom and I love to visit it again and again. I love its several tourist places but still I never got a chance to explore this museum. Can you share some more information about it?

Aliceline! I think you also have a great experience just like me. Maui Ocean Center is a marine science center which is located in the island of Maui, Hawaii. Here I visited to see the coral reef exhibition. The tourist from all around the world visit there to see marine beauty. Gallons and outdoor touch pool are grabbing the visitor’s attention to it.

Hawaiian islands are one of my favourite travel destination. It is one of best attractive spot for idol summer vocations. I have been there numerous of times yet. I never get board and always found there lot of adventures to do. Have you ever been there? if so then do share your experiences with me.

Kayly123! Yes it is no doubt that Hawaiian islands is the incredible place and offers the magnificent views. I have been there numerous times in my life and still the fond to see it is exist. The names of it most famous attractions are:
Haleakala National Park
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
Diamond Head State Monument
Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
Have you ever visited these all places?

Kayly123! Yes it is no doubt that Hawaiian islands is the incredible place and offers the magnificent views. I have been there numerous times in my life and still the fond to see it is exist. The names of it most famous attractions are:
Haleakala National Park
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
Diamond Head State Monument
Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
Have you ever visited these all places?

[h=3] I must say Haanday! All that attractions you have named there are also my favourite ones. Yes of course I have made numerous of visits there yet. I have visited all those attractions instead of Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park. But know I am curious to know more about that island. Would you like to share some images with me???So may I could make a visit there during my next vocations. [/h]

Sure kayly123! The Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park is located on the west shore of the Hawaii Island. It is stunning attraction which has the mesmerizing and the intriguing effects. If you have an interest in nature so must go there and I am sure you will definitely like this place. There you can also see some historical statues. In short it is the lovely blend of nature and history.

Honaunau National Historical Park is a beautiful park to visit in Hawaii. This park is located on the west coast of the island of Hawaii. It is also one of the oldest parks of this region as well as of the whole country. It homes to thousands of archaeological sights and features that span over 400 years of history.

Jackey321! Hawaii is no doubt a very beautiful place to see. I have been to the beautiful place, It is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular state of the USA. It has so many attractions in it. like,
Pearl Harbor
Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park
Diamond Head
Polynesian Cultural Center
Hanauma Bay
Sea Life Park Hawaii

malick and Haanday! I must say both of you have shared a massive information about Hawaii's attractive spots. . :cool:
So now i could easily plan my trip there after completing my New year tour along with my friends. Guys! Would you like to suggest me a good accommodation for a comfortable stay there? Where you personally got any experiences, so then do share your experiences with me as well

Back