having issues with connecting my bluetooth headset to my computer?

stormgale

Oct 20, 2010
I have a sennheiser ezx 80 and am using it as a wireless head set for discretely listening to audio at night to not disturb other people while they're sleeping. I've also used it to voice chat, ect. my issue is that once every day to every week I need to disconnect it and reconnect it many times for it to work, sometimes I need to restart the computer and sometimes it still refuses to work at all until I put it on the charger for a extended period of time, even though I don't leave it on the charger for too long nor am I draining the battery since I am getting no battery low warning, sometimes this happens within minutes of removing it from the charger. I don't see what I'm doing wrong, I simply sync it to the computer as a bluetooth headset and it usually works, but it eventually fails and I need to disconnect it, reconnect it, sometimes doing this upwards of 5-6 times before it either works or I need to restart the computer or charge it more....even though it was just on the charger for many hours.....help?

Back